Monday 1 September 2014

Put a Ring on it.


Skull and Cross ring - Matalan

Large Tribal Ring - H&M

Midi rings - H&M

If you were to ask me what my favourite jewellery pieces were to wear I'd give you the same answer every time...rings. 
I love rings. I have more rings than you can shake a finger at, no pun intended.
Rings, for me personally, are the most versatile of the costume jewellery world - I like to layer mine like the above picture, a mixture of statement ones and plain bands of different sizes (I'm a massive fan of the midi ring). 
You can wear them with any outfit, anytime and don't have to worry about them clashing with your choice of clothes. Chances are, they're going to make your ensemble look ten times better anyway because of the added touch of accessories. Rings, and jewellery in general really, are my favourite things to shop for because you don't have to strip down to try it on and there's no pre-fitting room anxiety about whether or not it's going to fit. 
Rings can either dress up or dress down an outfit. You could add edgier ones, a skull ring for example, to rock up a look, or you could add daintier ones, such as a simple thin band, to make a look appear more feminine. The possibilites are endless. 
It's easier - and alot less expensive - to build up an impressive cache of jewellery. Stores like H&M and Forever 21 do multipacks of stacking rings at bargain prices, not to mention an entire selection of statement rings to choose from. So go on, get shopping!

Sidenote: My watch is Michael Kors and my nail colour is Essie's Truth or Flare.

Lauren 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read through all comments and reply as quickly as I can! so make sure to check back! :)