Monday 15 September 2014

Matte's all folks!




I recently picked up this little addition to my lip colour collection after hearing really great reviews from Anna and Gabriella and I'm glad I chose to do so. 
They have fantastic colour pay off and last all day - I wore mine to work on an eight hour shift at the weekend and it didn't budge or fade in that really annoying way that a lipstick tends to. 
When you first pop it on it literally feels like velvet before it dries to a matte finish. It doesn't sink into the lines of my lips and it doesn't dry them out. It's great as well because I find even if I put more and more on it doesn't get gloopy or globby anywhere. I'll definitely be going back to pick up a few more shades, but I thought 07 Nude-ist would be a good starter. It looks very light pink on me because I'm so pale I might as well be transparent without fake tan, but on a normal to medium skintone it would look like a darkish nude - but it'd be beautiful on any skintone.
I highly recommend.

Lauren
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read through all comments and reply as quickly as I can! so make sure to check back! :)